SINGAPORE'S FIRST PURE-PLAY CHINA RETAIL REIT SPONSORED BY A CHINA-BASED GROUP
Listed on SGX-ST, BHG Retail REIT has a diversified portfolio of six retail properties strategically located in major cities in China, namely Beijing, Chengdu, Hefei, Xining and Dalian.
As of 31 December 2019, BHG Retail REIT's portfolio comprises:
- 60.0% interest in Beijing Wanliu (北京华联万柳购物中心) in Beijing
- Chengdu Konggang (北京华联成都空港购物中心) in Chengdu, Sichuan Province
- Hefei Mengchenglu (北京华联合肥蒙城路购物中心) in Hefei, Anhui Province
- Hefei Changjiangxilu (北京华联合肥长江西路购物中心) in Hefei, Anhui Province (Acquired on 2 April 2019)
- Xining Huayuan (北京华联西宁花园店) in Xining, Qinghai Province
- Dalian Jinsanjiao (北京华联大连金三角店) in Dalian, Liaoning Province
BHG Retail REIT's asset portfolio consists of community-focused retail properties situated in high population density areas frequented by growing middle class professionals and families. Designed as lifestyle destinations, each multi-tenanted mall features a compelling mix of shopping, dining, education and entertainment establishments. In every mall, the anchor tenant or master lessee is the highly popular Beijing Hualian Hypermarket Co., Ltd. (北京华联综合超市股份有限公司) catering to the daily needs of residents of the surrounding neighbourhoods.
BHG Retail REIT is managed by BHG Retail Trust Management Pte. Ltd., an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Beijing Hualian Department Store Co., Ltd. (北京华联商厦股份有限公司) (the "Sponsor"). The Sponsor and Beijing Hualian Hypermarket Co., Ltd. are part of Beijing Hualian Group Investment Holding Co., Ltd. (北京华联集团投资控股有限公司) , one of China's largest retail enterprises with more than 20 years of retail operating experience.